Monday, November 24, 2008

GOD tussi great ho!

This Diwali I decided to purchase a handycam. After doing some research I decided to buy a Sony HDD model and finally bought it. As a free gift I got a handycam carrying case, a James Bond twin DVD and a lucky coupon. I felt no need to check about the prize details in the lucky coupon till I got a call this friday from Sony Head Office asking me the details of the purchase,invoice number etc. I had no idea what was in store; the gentleman at the other end told me that I had won the lucky bumper prize ( even that didn't ring any bell to me!!).
After the call, it took some time for me to absorb what I had won --- A trip to Sony Pictures Studio, Los Angeles for self and spouse to include return business class air tickets, three night accomodation at a five star hotel with all meals and airport transfer as per pre-determined itinerary. Now this is what you call a Windfall !! , We are really looking forward to the trip,..GOD tussi really great ho!!

7 comments:

Mampi said...

Wow, this is one bumper bonanza.
And I used to think that these lucky coupons were a fluke. But yes, your post has re-inforced my foolish faith that I used to have before thinking these were flukes.
So when are you leaving? Have fun, and keep us updated.

Ashwani said...

thanks mampi,
even i thought these 'lucky' coupons were a fluke till this one happened!..this one has really reinforced my faith in God.My sister is in the US since 1993 and it was my earnest desire to be able to visit her atleast once.
The actual trip may happen in a months time when we are through with the Visa etc.
thanks once again

Anonymous said...

thats awesome....enjoy your trip!!!!

Capt N.S.Bisht said...

Hi Ashwani,
Came to know about your lucky windfall this morning when you spoke to me but couldn't resist the temptation to read your post. Great news !! Have a good time on your trip to LA.
Bisht
PS. By the way you are going great guns on your blog - keep on blogging thus !

Balvinder Balli said...

Arey yaar, sorry for coming here late. In fact from the blog roll post title i thought that you must have written the movie review. But der aye durust aye. Congrats on winning the bumper prize and have a nice flight. All the best.

Changey lokaan naal changiyaan galla hee hundiayaan ney.

Amandeep said...

Hi Ashwani, I am so happy for you. Apart from the fun this trip will provide you will also be able to visit your sister. This is really great.

"God is really great and HE does these small magics that make life look easier"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.